If everyone remembers correctly, my last post was the “Creative Writer” award. I thought it was fun and I was hoping to have lots of participation, but it sort of fell shy of that. Oh well….I gave it my “best fun”!!
I was happy with all the comments in reply. Several tried to figure the answer out. The only problem was that everyone got confused and tried to pick the lie out!! There was 6 lies and 1 truth. But, they all tried and hopefully had fun doing so!!
So now, the moment that everyone has been waiting for. Once again, listed here are my 6 lies and 1 truth with the answer to which is which!!
1. I’ve never fallen off a bike. Lie – I’ve had 2 bad falls and the scars to prove it.
2. I’ve received a personal phone call from 2 NASCAR drivers. Lie – Although I’ve received 2 phone calls from Texas Motor Speedway, the drivers voices were recorded and no personal.
3. I’ve always wanted 6 kids. Lie – I always wanted 4 kids, but I so dearly love the only ONE that God blessed me with.
4. I read an average of a book a day. Lie – I don’t have time for that and I can’t stand to wear my reading glasses for that long!!
6. I kissed a boy when I was 5. TRUTH – We were getting ready to move and I kissed the neighbor boy who I’d always played with. Well, he kissed me, but we’re not THAT technical!!
7. Hubby and I have had 2 honeymoons, so far. Lie – The truth is that The Man and I have NEVER had a honeymoon and this month is 21 years of marriage!! I think it’s time, don’t you??
So there you have it!! Who would have ever thought that I’d kiss a boy at 5 years old?? HAHA
If any of you decide to play along, please let me know. I’d love to check it out and take a guess. Trust me when I say these are just little fibs to see how well people know you. It’s all about the FUN of it all!! So go on…..give it a try!!