I came across this great award today!! It’s the “Bold Faced Liars Creative Writers” award. It originates on Lesa’s Book Critiques blog. Although I haven’t received it, it just seemed too fun not to share!! So, here it is….
And the rules are….
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
To kick it off, I’m going to try to see how much my readers know about me. Now all you have to figure out which of the 7 statements below are my 1 truth and 6 lies!!
1. I’ve never fallen off a bike.
2. I’ve received a personal phone call from 2 NASCAR drivers.
3. I’ve always wanted 6 kids.
4. I read an average of a book a day.
6. I kissed a boy when I was 5.
7. Hubby and I have had 2 honeymoons, so far.
Now on to the people/blogs that I want to give this award to. This award is all about fun and getting to know each other more. I want to see just how creative my blog buddies are. So, my nominees are…..
1. Laura at I Blog, Therefore I Am (which she’s changed to “The Catholic Toolbox”
2. Suzie at Homeschool Blessings
3. Debbie at Almost…Daily Brain Farts of an Airhead Mom
5. Rosemary at Free Advice – Still Worth Every Penny
6. Cascia at The Healthy Moms
7. Annette at Under the Loupe
Now remember, this is to have FUN with!! This doesn’t mean you’re a sinner or have to tell some tangled web of a lie. Just test your friends, family, and readers with a couple fibs and see if they can pick the truth about you out!!
Now get blogging and spread the fun….and don’t forget to leave a comment as to which is my ONE TRUTH!!