Daily Archives: 27 February 2009
1. Mom always tells me “Clean your room!”
2. I make mom happy by doing what she tells me to do.
3. I make her unhappy by not doing what she tells me to do.
4. Mom makes me laugh by telling me jokes.
5. As a child, my mom was very independant.
6. Mom is 41, but not for long!
7. Mom is 5′ 0″.
8. Mom’s favorite thing to do is play with me.
9. When I’m not around mom finally takes time and just relaxes.
10. If mom became famous, it’d be for making file folder games.
11. Mom’s really good at making everyone around her laugh.
12. I don’t know what she is bad at.
13. My mom’s job is being a homemaker and homeschooling me.
14. Mom loves Italian, Mexican and steak.
15. I’m proud of my mom for how she can do everything that she can do.
16. Mom’s the perfect Yosemite Sam!
17. Mom and I like to go shopping and enjoying ourselves.
18. Mom and I are the same because ouur eyes our the same color, and we’re both short and chubby.
19. Mom and I are different with our hair.
20. I know my mom loves me because she always hugs and kisses me!
21. The thing my mom loves most about my dad is his butt because it’s the first thing she saw in jeans.
22. Mom’s favorite place to go is my grandparents house. It’s out in the woods and theirs all kinds of creatures.
These are the facts about my mom and I!!
I snagged this from Dawn at Dawn’s Diversions today. I thought this would be so much fun for Miss K and I to play along with. The only difference is, I’m going to let her answer in her own post. Maybe you can play along too!!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Stay tuned for the answers from Miss K (and probably some replies from me)!! I hope that you do this with your kids and post the results!!