Laura has graced me with another award. I’m truly honored to have this one, especially with the kind things she says about me. Just look at this excerpt from her reason for giving me this award: Elaine- When the going gets tough, Elaine gets going. She never ceases to amaze me. I just hope I can keep living up to it now!!
This award is meant for people who are positive, show gratitude, and of course: make lemonade out of lemons!
The rules for this award are that you post the graphic for it, write a post that links back to the giver, and then pass it on to up to ten others. Leave a comment on the blogs that get the award, so they know what’s happened.
Now it’s my turn to spread the goodness and love to those who inspire me and always have a positive attitude on life. Although I can’t think of ten, here are a few.
1. Dawn because she’s alot like “Super Mom”. She loves her kids, but never fogets herself and she’s always on the go.
2. Debbie (and Shawna) because they always have a story and bring a smile to my face. They’re what real life is!!
3. Annette because she makes just the most beautiful jewelry, started her own business and moves along with life.
4. Angie because she has such a full life and I enjoy reading about all of it.
5. Jessica because she shares so much with so many people and touches them in ways she’ll never know.
6. Kathy because she’s a fellow homeschooler that I just enjoy reading, even when I don’t take the time to comment.
7. Tammy (a.k.a. Cricket) because she opens her life to all of us and let’s us become part of it.
I also want to note that I think Debbie deserves this, but Laura already gave it to her. She doesn’t write every day, but I look forward to when she does. She can always make me laugh. I couldn’t go without Laura or Debbie and they both deserve this (as with any others they’ve received).