Well, Laura has tagged me again. This time it’s the 7 Things meme. After my wild, busy and fun long weekend, this is really going to make me think!! First off, I’ll start with the rules. The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.
Now, let’s see if I can think of 7 things about myself. I don’t know if I can find anything interesting. HAHA Alright, on with it!! 7 Things about me are:
1. I love being a MOM more than anything in this world.
2. We have a DVD collection of about 1,000 or more with everything ranging from classics to new releases and musicals to suspense.
3. It was always my dream to be a teacher, probably ever since I was in 2nd grade. I never finished college or became that teacher, but yet it’s come full circle. I homeschool my daughter and I taught her even before that because she went to school knowing how to count, say her abc’s, write her name and more!! I also get to teach 4 & 5 year olds about our faith by being a catechist for our religion class.
4. I’m one of few Army wives who actually loves Army life despite all it’s thrown at us.
5. I’m the only one in my family that doesn’t wear glasses. However, I do use reading glasses, but nothing more.
6. I didn’t have Miss K, my one and only kiddo, until I was 30.
7. I’m a dog lover and don’t like cats much at all.
Now onto the tag!! If you don’t have time to do this or you’ve already done it, don’t feel obligated to have to play along. Although, if you’ve already done it, you could just post a link to your original post so that we can all check it out!! So, the 7 people that I’m going to tag are:
1. Dawn @ Dawn’s Diversions
2. Debbie @ Mommie Mayhem
3. Elaine @ What the…
4. Soul Pockets
5. Angie @ 7 Clown Circus
6. Leah @ Diaries of a Domestic Goddess
7. Christina @ Mustard Seeds
Even if your name isn’t on this list, I’d love to know more about you, so feel free to play along!!